We have embarked on a project to train Catholics around the world on how to produce beautiful Rosaries.
Rosary making is a noble occupation that is pleasing to the Most Holy Virgin. One could make the Rosary as a hobby, as an apostolate by making the Rosary to give out, or as a means to generate income by selling the Rosary you produce to Religious article shops.
Fees are usually paid for the Rosary making course and the digital copy of the course manual. During this month of May, we will offer this course free of charge, in order to give more people the opportunity to learn the art of Rosary making. We also give the digital copy of the course manual free of charge.
ROSARY MAKING KITS
In order to participate in the practical aspect of the Rosary making course, the participant must order the Rosary making kit from us. The Rosary making kit has complete tools, beads and all the components needed for production of Rosary. Below is the list of items in the kit:
1. Round nose pliers
2. Flat nose chain pliers
3. A pair of cutters
4. 280 pieces of 8x6mm multifaceted crystal beads, for 4 Rosaries & 4 Rosary Bracelets (4 colours)
5. 140 pieces of metal beads, for 2 Rosaries & 2 Rosary Bracelets
PATER BEADS AND MEDALS
7. 14 pieces of bead paters for
8. 14 pieces of cone bead caps
9. 4 pieces of Our Lady of Fatima paters medals
CRUCIFIXES & CENTERS
10. 6 large Crucifixes for 6 Rosaries
11. 6 Centerpiece medals for 6 Rosaries
12 6 Small Crucifixes for 6 Rosary bracelets
13. Spool of Silver plated wire
14. Silver plated box chain
15. 6 pieces of lobster clasps
16. A portion of jump rings
Click on the 'Buy Now' button to order the Rosary Making Kit: